SVGImprint Windows 1.0
SVG Imprint for Windows is a format conversion application that converts Portable Document Format (PDF) files into Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) files. SVG is a XML based W3C standard that can be rendered in a browser using commonly available free plugins. The resulting SVG files maintain the presentation layout of the original PDF including all embedded fonts and vector graphics.
- Extremely simple user interface
- Converts entire PDF document or specific set of pages at a time
- Dynamic previews of svg pages as they are converted
- Built in support for TrueType, Type1, Type3, and CID fonts
- Uses matterCast's SVGOptimizer engine to produce highly compact SVG
- Optionally generate Compressed SVG
- Maintains fonts embedded in the PDF document
- Extract raster images as separate files.
- Maintains internal and external hyperlinks.
- Supports CMYK color space